COVID19 Prevention Protocol
DSM is enforcing the following enhanced mitigation protocols until fall 2021.
During the Fiscal Year 2020 pandemic, we were able to maintain 99% of our on-time delivery because of our COVID19 Policy.
- All non-direct personnel working from home
- Shifts start/end times off-set by 30 minutes to eliminate cross-shift contamination
- All on-site employees temperature tested at entrance (contactless)
- Enhanced cleaning protocols (every 60 minutes) enforced
- Physical distancing throughout the assembly areas and lunch room (6 feet or ~2 meters)
- Visitors by essential personnel only (i.e. machine maintenance technicians, etc.) and must complete risk assessment questionnaire
- ~94% of personnel 1st dose vaccinated
- Providing PPE masks, face shields, gloves, hand sanitizer and wipes