Quality Auditor/Inspector – Tempe, AZ
WHY JOIN US:
- Great company culture; transparent, supportive, and positive
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Company Events
- Training and development opportunities
- Professional development assistance
- Dental, Health, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Clean and safe working environment
- Casual Dress
- On-Site parking
- Dynamic Source Manufacturing Inc. (DSM) is an Electronics Manufacturing Services company, supporting global businesses by bringing their products to market effectively and efficiently for more than 20 years. With manufacturing facilities in Canada and the USA, we provide high-quality services for diverse industries such as automotive, communications, energy, and security & defense. Our company’s vision and performance are guided by our commitments to quality, collaboration, diversity & inclusion, and connectedness.
- The desired candidate will have experience in testing, troubleshooting, and repairing various electronic products. If you have considerable initiative to multi task in a fast paced environment and possess the basic qualifications outlined below, we want to hear from you!
- Daily quality inspection of PCBA to IPC & J-STD-001 standards
- Initiates non-conformance reports based on QA Inspections
- Interfaces with procurement, engineering, manufacturing, customer, or vendors to provide quality feedback
- Provides computerized status reports describing progress and concerns related to inspection activities, nonconforming items, and/or other items related to the quality of the process, material, or product
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities, including but not limited to soldering, ESD and continuous process improvement
- Maintains a working knowledge of the latest standards and new developments in testing and examination methods of processes, materials and products
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience in electronics manufacturing
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience checking and verifying activities concerned with product and process conformity to quality standards
- A strong knowledge of IPC-A-610 and J-STD-001 quality workmanship standards
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and/or part of a team and able to demonstrate considerable initiative to accomplish tasks in a fast paced environment
- Available for shift work
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are looking for a career where you truly care about what you do, with a company that rewards innovation and values contribution, we would love to connect with you. DSM is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Due to the number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Please apply on Indeed (link here).